Main Discussion Area

Gas News Forum: NEW GAS FORUM: Main Discussion Area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Stumps (D_stumps) on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:42 pm: Edit Post

What's the general consensus on the Ideal Vogue range of boilers? I've never worked with them before, but some of the installers seem to be offering 10 year warranties, which aren't to be sniffed at. Cheers, Dave

Ed: A link supplied by Dave subsequently failed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gradwell (Editor) on Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 02:54 pm: Edit Post

Thanks for the posting Dave but this forum is little used now. You may do better elsewhere, unless someone else answers.

There are other forums although ARGI seems to have disappeared. You could try searching for OPGO but I do not know the status of the forum (public/private).

If anyone knows of other forums please post accordingly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Glazier (Agile) on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 11:32 am: Edit Post

DIYnot is the most lively discussion forum now.

Many seem to like those boilers and the long warranty is a plus for customers.

But I still prefer the Intergas and Viessmann, followed by the old Vaillant.

As far as I know both ARGI and OPGO are no longer on the go.

Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gradwell (Editor) on Friday, February 24, 2017 - 01:25 pm: Edit Post

Thanks Tony

All other forums (as far as I know) are or were essentially within clubs or associations of Gas Installers.

Gas-News never has been or ever was intended to become an association.

An open-forum like Gas-News is needed, bearing in mind the large majority of Registered Gas Businesses are small companies or sole-proprietors. The more such forums the better.

The excesses of ŁORGI have long since vanished but there is a great deal going on that businesses and the general public need to be aware of.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password: